The Modbus Monitor is an Android based client for phones or HD tablet. The Android App brings the useful features form the Modbus Test utility, SCADA, and Statistics (Min/Average/Max). The free version (Modbus Monitor) offers a chance to explore the look and feel of the app without much restriction. However, the Modbus Monitor Advanced (Paid) Version offers many advanced and HD support.
The Modbus Monitor Advanced (Paid) version offers supports for Modbus TCP, RTU over TCP, UDP, and RTU over UDP. In addition, you have the finer control over many aspects of protocols: adjust the Inter-Packet time delays and adjust the poll Interval. These features are very useful to quality your Modbus Servers for any issues or fine-tune your devices’ performance issues.
Feature Dashboard (Not all Features supported by Free App):
- Android Modbus TCP and RTU Master Client
- Modbus Write: Single Coil, Multiple Coils, Single Register, Multiple Registers, Auto (*New*)
- Auto Write Increment and Coil Toggle for troubleshooting (*New*)
- Talk to multiple Modbus IP addresses
- Specify "Modbus RTU over TCP/IP" setting per each Monitor data point
- Advanced Test utility features ( Collect Interval, Inter-Packet Delay, Link-Timeout, TX/RX Counts)
- Data conversion (Hex, String, Long, Double, Float, and BCD. Easy to Add, Remove, )
- Statistics on Analog Values (min, max, average)
- Easy list management ( long tap copy, paste, add, remove, delete, write)
- Import and export list in common CSV format
- Import and export from email (Gmail)